We offer a variety of corporate wellness services designed to keep your employees healthy, productive, and motivated about their health. Research shows that organizations with best-in-class initiatives are seeing current paid claims to be as much as 10-26% lower than 3-5 years ago.
Here is a sampling of some of the services that we provide:
- Biometric Screenings
- Blood Draws – includes blood pressure screening, health risk assessment (HRA) questionnaire, online health portal with access to lab results (yearly comparisons) as well as educational tools and resources for 12 months. Results mailed to home within 2 weeks.
- Finger Sticks – results available within minutes. Many options available.
- Flu Vaccinations
- Administered by registered nurses in the months of October and November. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends an annual vaccination as the best way to prevent getting the flu. Visit the CDC Flu Website for more info.
- Health Fairs
- Colorful displays, informational handouts, and 3-dimensional visuals on a variety of health topics. A health professional will engage participants and answer questions.
- Additional services such as cooking demos, chair massages, and interactive screenings are also available.
- Educational Follow-up
- Individual consultation with a registered nurse or dietitian
- Health coaching – in-person or telephonic
- Workshops/seminars on a variety of topics
- Rewards/Incentive Programs
- Comprehensive points-based rewards program to engage employees in healthy activities all year. This is included in the biometrics blood draw screening package, and is fully integrated with health portal.
- HMI complies with all current HIPAA requirements, ensuring each individual’s confidentiality.
- Payment of services can be done in a variety of ways. Services can be paid by the employer group, by employee, or through the insurance carrier. HMI is a provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana and can bill for the PPO participants. Let us find the best solution for your group.
- HMI can also transfer participant data to the insurance carrier for best treatment plan.
We can also customize and right-size a corporate wellness solution to fit your specific needs. Contact us for more information.
Carol Carpenter, Benefits Specialist at The Room Place
Julie Anbinder, HR Generalist at The College of American Pathologists